Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Midnight Tripps through the Dark

    The night invades the mind
    With darkness and silence
    Leaving a body alone to ponder
    The path taken, leading to this moment.
    This road is scattered with milestones
    With the darkness for camouflage
    Hiding the truth,
    That most of them are headstones
    Each has their own story
    That the darkness whispers
    Forgotten tales of lives or loves
    Moments that will never live again
    But even without life
    The darkness acts like a movie screen
    Memories become silent movies
    Reruns of the best and worst episodes of our lives.
    Forever. My biggest fear
    The darkness. It surrounds me
    And now I’ve learned to live in it
    My only comfort.

    ---
    for jt

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.