Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    2920 Windows

    On August 11, 1996 I lost one of my best friends. He touched me and the world in more than a million ways.
    Only the Good Die Young. Everyday of my LIFE
    I wonder where he is and what he is discovering. I hope that when I finally pass that threshold into heaven it is he who is waiting with open arms for me. I know you are smiling down on us, but I wish you were smiling next to us.
    So Where Ever You Are MY Friend, We miss you dearly, and not a day goes by without a memory of you passing through my thoughts.

    2920 Windows
    A Dark hallway with no walls
    On each side that isn’t there
    Hang rows of windows, Floating
    All with a view
    Each unique all though familiar
    Showing scenes of happiness, sadness, joy and pain
    Only one window stays open
    Until the next one is hung.
    Window number 2 and Window 2920
    And all spanning between
    Have one common trait
    That’s been missing since the first was hung
    Missing the laughter, the thoughts
    Missing the happiness and sadness, together
    Missing the light that the first window brings
    That keeps this hallway dimly lit
    Sadness washes over me
    Each time I visit the first window
    To catch up on a thought
    Or just a feeling not often remembered
    Calling out to you- I hoped you’d hear me
    Pleading for you to please come inside-
    But alas my words are only muffled by the cold window pane
    That’s has been closed since it was hung.
    I don’t like to visit the second
    A portrait of pain
    It’s the darkest in the hallway
    With coldness that touches the soul
    I hope that when this job has come to a close
    And I hang my last window
    That I’m giving the choice
    Which window I would like to go through on my exit
    2920 windows and counting
    the hallway grows
    but until the job is done
    each window is closed as the next is hung

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.