Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    The Dreamer and the Dreamed.

    Hello again my long lost friend
    Those fleeting days of our songs
    carried by love and wind
    will be ours once again
    in days left to live.
    A familiar chain of scents
    and things we forget about
    most of the time
    but often
    find ourselves longing for in a way
    we can't describe.
    The days pass us by,
    the seasonal joys and misleading goals.
    Live to love
    And love to live I say.
    Dream to keep hope in your heart
    and remember
    the value of living each day.
    It is hard to live
    we all see sometimes
    we all lose ourselves but always
    will find a picture,
    a song of friends
    that are gone but memories we
    can't leave behind.
    It seems very strange
    wherever you are
    regardless of distance,
    no matter how far,
    I'll think of you always and love you
    forever my crazy beautiful star.

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.