Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    The Summer of Four Foot Two

    When girls meant 'yuck'
    and friends were new
    Dreams were unshattered
    and worries few
    When recess was too short
    and life too long
    Decisions came easy
    without the need to belong
    When storks delivered babies
    and passions weren't so strong
    Friendships were unbroken
    right was right, wrong was wrong.
    When farewell meant just for summer
    and real friends didn't part
    The fun went on forever
    and never left a broken heart

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.