Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Mask of the Impostor

    A faded memory haunts
    A small unvisited room
    In the back of her mind
    Closed in a book, unread
    The volume it fills
    Would be too heavy
    To carry if written
    Instead held on the shoulders of the past
    One night, can show you the world
    Connecting vibrations
    One moment, eyes locked
    Can be a life time lived
    A swirl of coincidence
    Opens the book
    Unfolding the story
    Almost forgotten
    Pleasure yields to pain
    As truth shines
    Tears rain
    Memories are too ephemeral

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.