Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    A Dai in my Life

    Sharing your words
    perfectly placed and hypnotically charged
    verbal brain food
    swirling together sharp images
    connecting to form your Thoughts
    Sharing your Thoughts
    together on a cosmic adventure
    painting vivid murals
    overlapping the shared boundary
    that’s connected by our Dreams
    Sharing your Dreams
    more than words telling this story
    keeps me hanging
    watching every small movement
    each breathe leaving your Body
    Sharing your Body
    the reaction effects all senses
    stirring chemical impulses
    decoding a secret equation
    already known within our Souls
    Sharing our Souls
    walking euphoric with each other
    bound throughout time
    pulled together magnetic drawn.
    united again in this Life

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.