Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.23.2008

    3 Days

    Yeah, 3 days maybe more
    3 days, and I will knock on heaven’s door
    3 days, my vision will darken
    3 days, death’s call will hearken
    A wearied soul must wait
    for its healthy body to cooperate
    Prayers to God and pleas to heaven
    Unheard! Ignored? Forgotten?
    I will take my case to God
    And hope he tells me I am not so rotten
    I lived my life the way I thought I should
    Made tragic mistakes; outrun them I thought I could
    He gave me life, it is not mine to take away
    I will give Him 3 days to have his say

    Love,
    Michael

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.