Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    8.11.2009

    Baker, Warrior, or Saint

    I hate to write in Numbers
    Always counting
    Finding clever ways to label
    Each passing year
    Today The Bakers Dozen
    Seems Fitting enough.

    Unseen Eternal battles
    Being waged across the Universe
    Fighting the Good fight
    Our Warrior fights on
    As days turn into Months
    And Months yield to Years

    Saint Michael’s Soldier
    Guiding his flock
    Protecting the rest of us
    From Evil,
    From Our own Darkness
    Offering Safe passage to the Light

    Baker, Warrior, or Saint
    Your spirit burns
    Through us
    Connected and Still Alive.
    We All still Live for You
    Tonight, and Forever

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.