Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Tears are a good chaser for Tequila


    What are the epic events in ones life that changes them forever? They can't be forecast, and most aren't even realized until after they've past. Unfortunately it's the one's that leave the lasting scar that weigh heavier then the ones who end with a smile or a tear of happiness. The heated tear of pain, fear or emotional calamity burns the cheeks flesh while permanently scaring the mind with every salted drop.

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.