Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Schizophrenia (Or Velvet Descent)

    In this suspended darkness
    I gather to myself
    Pockets full of silence
    And hold them close
    Unable to pick-up the words
    Tugging at my mind and
    Tricking my tongue
    I will refuse your voice
    And turn your words away
    They aren't mine
    You have failed to see me as I am
    You imagine me this pure thing
    Some lucid creature of your own design
    Never seeing the heavy velvet
    That tangles my heart
    The heart that begs
    For your doubt and mistrust
    My soul
    I wear it with pride
    In this close strange place
    Where I meet myself
    And trade places
    Someplace in my dark
    You press your voice
    To the cloth of my mind
    "Have you ever
    Seen anything
    So possible as
    Beauty justified?"
    Your voice haunts me
    Then it's your hands
    You hold out to me
    For me to touch and take hold of
    But I can't
    I don't want to be in your saving
    Because once there
    I would linger amongst the shadows
    Of predictable emotions
    Better it is
    I stay encased in this velvet
    Waiting for you...
    To hear the words my heart wants to say
    The words that you will not hear.

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.