Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Pondering Dika

    i never felt so alone
    until i met you
    through that lens
    i watched you
    from a distance
    as you lived your life
    blissful in your ignorance
    and oblivious to my existence
    never knowing
    that i was watching
    unaware that only
    electronic distance
    kept us apart.
    Originally I was going to call this "My Cyber SnowGlobe" - which just isn't as deep- and I also scrapped "CyberStalking for Dummies" as it impresses a sinister aura when an innocent one was intended

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.