Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Idealism

    A mans sexual choice is the result and sum of his fundamental convictions.
    Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life.
    Show me the women he sleeps with and I will tell you his
    valuation of himself...

    He will always be attracted to the women who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience-or to fake-a sense of self-esteem. The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer-because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a slut. There is no conflict between the standards of his mind and the desire of his body.

    Love is our response to our highest value-and can be nothing else

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.