Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.13.2008

    Hidden Tangents

    Sparks of electrical pulses surge ceaselessly connecting the world putting a tangible value on transcendentalism...

    one thought.

    it's a little treasure I found locked in the back of my mind that I tripped backward head over foot trying to find sleep.

    i get scared that there are cobwebs that shroud those treasure chests. They lie hidden in a corner of my mind like a forgotten LaCrosse jacket with my name stitched in cursive from high school that I look at only when moving thing around the attic, searching with a flashlight. Even though I feel sad to know these places of my mind aren't in regularly visited, it's also like the jacket. It's only meant for those brief moments of springing intense happiness on me. Things will do that for me. It's those bursts of happiness, trivial to some, that tie together the mundane of everyday.

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.