Urban Legends About Gino

My photo
I am Everywhere at Once


I welcome all comments, criticisms, and discussions. Since I moved over all my old comments are gone.

Started Early

Started Early
Yes... I was the bad influence your Mom warned you about

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Soundtrack to Gino's life (at the moment)


    6.09.2008

    The Dark

    i lie in the pit of darkness,
    where i was left to die.
    i think to myself,
    and wonder why-
    i was cursed with life.
    slicing myself open with a butter knife,
    all i can feel is my numbness for life;
    all i can find is nothingness;
    yet all i can see is you-
    imprinted on my empty soul-
    stomping and kicking, begging me
    to let go.
    whereas i am here now,
    i wish i was there then;
    fighting the battle of life,
    instead of living dead,
    and only in my head.
    pondering on the thought of being alive;
    images flash through my mind,
    making me wonder why,
    i don't get a chance at life.
    wishing i was someone else;
    somewhere else...all i can say,
    is... maybe someday

    No comments:

    Royal with Cheese

    Royal with Cheese
    Royal with Cheese - Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush. Luckily, he wasn't playing.